|Native name||Thi Ha Tun|
|Born||April 26, 1985 |
Myitkyina, Kachin State, Myanmar
|Origin||Yangon , Myanmar|
|Genres||R&B, EDM, Pop, Electro|
|Years active||2009 - present|
[AR-T] is an is a Myanmar singer, songwriter, record producer. He is popularly known for his creativity, sense of humor, and warm personality, which has him as a highly sought after artist to collaborate with. He uploaded several songs under the name "FG Entertainment" from 2015 and released three studio albums & one music video album.
[AR-T] was born was born on 26 April 1985 in Myitkyina, Myanmar. He is an ethnic Kachin descent. He is the youngest son of two siblings, having and elder sister.
[AR-T] is the first artist who produced electro pop and EDM in Myanmar. He got the chance to create “2013 SEA GAME anthem for Myanmar” along with rap star J-ME. After that, he performed at Myanmar’s first EDM concert "Together Festival" along with DJ Wine as duo. [AR-T] got to share the same stage with international super star Redfoo on his solo concert in Myanmar.
He has been featured as KOL for Coca Cola “Share A Coke” campaign’s regional theme song in 2017 and, he also performed “Colors” along with Jason Derulo which is localize version of “Coca Cola promotional anthem” for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. That localize version also won The Best Collaboration Award at the Major M Music Award 2018. He also leaded Myanmar New Year Countdown 2018 & 2019 music concert. And the compilation album “MOVING COLORS” accomplished many awards such as becoming the best selling album in 2018, the very first and only album to release 6 chart entries on the Major M Local Top 30 Chart and is titled as the album with the best MVs in Myanmar’s music industry.
- Candy (2013)
- Candy Field - Deluxe Edition Album (2015)
- Fat House - EDM (early 2017)
- Moving Colors - The mv collection (23rd December 2018)
- B.I.O.M (1st June 2019)
- He started 2019 with JOOX’s one of the exciting campaigns "Shake The World" and he will collaborate with a Thai artist Two Popetorn to produce the song.
- Then, he is planning to release the fourth studio album (B.I.O.M) and also planning to release an international album that recorded and produced in Stockholm, Sweden.
- One of his single "Lan Khwel Sa Kar" is the first song to debut in the Top 20 of JOOX Top Local 100 only after 4 days of being released and climbs to No.1 position at the second & third week.
- On February 2019, he becomes the male solo artist with most no.1 songs, most Top 10 songs and second most chart entries on the Major M Local Top 30 Chart.