|Directed by||Somaratne Dissanayake|
|Produced by||Renuka Balasooriya|
|Written by||Somaratne Dissanayake|
|Starring||Sachin Chathuranga |
|Music by||Rohana Weerasinghe|
|Edited by||Ravindra Guruge|
|Distributed by||EAP Theatres|
|Release date||23 September 2009|
Bindu is a 2009 Sri Lankan Sinhala children's film directed by Somaratne Dissanayake and produced by his wife Renuka Balasooriya for Cine Films Lanka.
It stars Sachin Chathuranga and Ruvindika Ishadini in lead roles along with Jayalath Manoratne and Kumara Thirimadura. Music composed by Rohana Weerasinghe.
The film revolves around a child boy and girl make an eternal relationship with a baby elephant Bindu and the consequences results from the relationship around them. The film has shot around Sigiriya. It is the 1129th Sri Lankan film in the Sinhala cinema.
- Sachin Chathuranga as Muthu
- Ruvindika Ishadini as Malee
- Jayalath Manoratne as Kolamba haadaya
- Kumara Thirimadura as Saping
- Jayani Senanayake as Gune's wife
- Athula Liyanage as Wildlife officer
- Sarath Kothalawala as Minister
- Nilmini Buwaneka as Saping's wife