|Associated acts||Banaroo |
|Members||Vicky Chassioti |
Enrico Yakubu Bade
Cherona is a German pop group cast by the TV station Super RTL.
The first single "Ching Chang Chong" was released on April 24, 2009 and peaked at #15 in the German Top 100. Their follow-up song "Rigga-Ding-Dong-Song" originally by the German band Passion Fruit was also a hit. Both appear in the band's 2009 album Sound of Cherona.
Cherona consisted of:
- Vicky Chassioti (born in Gevelsberg, Germany, August 12, 1991) - later known as Vicky Chase
- David Petters (born in Brandenburg an der Havel, Germany, July 24, 1986)
- Milla Chernysheva known as Milla Rock (born in Novovolynsk, Ukraine, December 1, 1987)
- Enrico Yakubu Bade (born in Soltau, Germany, November 2, 1987)
In November 2009, Vicky Chassioti made her solo debut with the stage name Vicky Chase covering the Banaroo song "Coming Home for Christmas". The single was released on November 20, 2009 through Na klar! Records. Her first album, Stop Talking, was released on June 4, 2010.
Since early 2011, Milla Rock has sung in the Ukrainian-Canadian rock band Zapovid from Toronto. Zapovid has played at numerous events and festivals in Canada and United States with bands like Mad Heads XL, Los Colorados, Horpyna, Kozak System, and Mandry.
|2009||Sound of Cherona||20||9||21|
|2009||"Ching Chang Chong"||36||17||-||Sound of Cherona|
- 2009: "Sound of Africa (Heyama)"