|Godzilla film series character|
|First appearance||Godzilla 2000 (1999)|
|Last appearance||Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (2017)|
Orga is a kaiju who first appeared in the 1999 Toho film Godzilla 2000.
Orga is a composite monster composed of Millennians that mutated after absorbing Godzilla's DNA. Orga is a hunch-backed monster with a thick, rubbery gray hide; most prominent are his massive three-clawed hands, which he uses to walk like a gorilla (though only in the movie; in all of his video game appearances, Orga walks normally). He has a short, thick tail and a short neck as well. His face has a square jaw with a prominent chin, lined with rows of serrated teeth. He can fire an energy wave from the hole in his left shoulder, and he is able to leap vast distances and heights.
He also has an accelerated healing factor. Finally, Orga is able to absorb an opponent's DNA through his bite to gain their abilities and appearance; and can even detach his upper and lower jaws like a snake to unfold a hidden membrane in order to swallow an enemy whole and morph into it. Orga can also direct the Millennian UFO through psychic communication to attack his foes and back up his efforts. Orga is 60 meters (200 ft) tall and weighs 40,000 tonnes (39,000 long tons; 44,000 short tons) in this form.
- Godzilla 2000 (1999)
- Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (2017, flashback footage)
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (GCN, Xbox - 2002/2003)
- Godzilla: Save the Earth (Xbox, PS2 - 2004)
- Godzilla: Unleashed (Wii, PS2 - 2007)
- Godzilla Unleashed: Double Smash (NDS - 2007)
- Godzilla Defense Force (2019)
- Godzilla: Rulers of Earth (comic - 2013-2015)
- Godzilla: Monster Apocalypse (novel - 2017)